To ensure that we are up to date with industry trends, provide the highest standards of service and are following a code of ethics that guides our industry, we were a founding member of IPSA. The Interior Plantscapers Association was founded in 1982 and encourages interior plantscapers to develop new ideas and to network in an attempt to establish standards, as well as a code of ethics for its members. As a trade association it is responsive to the needs of its members in order to:
- Lobby governmental/independent agencies
- Create awareness and recognition of all IPSA members to government, public and business communities
- Provide technical information and support to both its members and member clients
- Investigation and mediation services between members, suppliers and the public in the event of product, service or contractual issues
- All IPSA members are subject to rigorous vetting procedures
Thus using an IPSA member will help to provide peace of mind in terms of using a reputable and professional company.
For more information, visit ipsa.za.com