A locally designed and manufactured product that has been tried and tested in numerous offices throughout South Africa. The modular system is made up of hexagonal shaped pots that allows for perfect nesting. This ensures minimal gaps between plants. Mature 15cm plants are installed into the pot modules to provide an instant lush effect. The vertical wall is controlled by a simple pump and drip irrigation system that is monitored remotely to ensure constant updates on watering times and levels.
- Can be built to suite almost any height and length
- Design flexibility that allows for interior and exterior use
- For interior use grow lights to be installed to ensure optimum growth of plants
- Remote monitoring to be installed with each living green wall installation
- Quick installation
- Automated watering system
- Remote monitoring
- Instant living green wall effect
- Low maintenance
- Can be installed onto almost any wall surface
How it Works
We provide all the necessary hardware you need to assemble a vertical garden. Our modular hardware allows you to assemble a vertical garden quickly and effortlessly. Our pre-engineered irrigation system allows for easy and reliable irrigation, taking away the need to design new systems for every project.
Our smart sensor technology will monitor the system and ensure that it is functioning correctly at all times. The sensors can detect irrigation failures, alerting Execuflora of any problems before long-term damage can occur.
The garden is connected to a central server and web-based management platform, which lets Execuflora remotely manage gardens; with options to change pump and irrigation timing, adjust settings on the irrigation, and set up alerts.
For a quotation on Lemon Modular Living Green Walls, click here.